Why Become a Member?
Memberships help power your community association. By purchasing a membership, you give the FCA an opportunity to:
- raise funds to provide programs and events throughout the year.
- operate and maintain facilities, as well as plan and budget for new ones.
- create and distribute a newsletter, as well as maintain a website, to keep you informed.
- provide a solid community voice at the city level.
- protect the interest of the community.
A membership also gives you one vote at the Annual General Meeting to ensure your voice is heard.
How to Purchase/Renew a Membership?
The cost to purchase or renew a membership is $10.00 each year and is good from September 1 to August 31. To register for community programs, for you or members of your family, you must become a member.
Please help support affordable, local programs that keep our community healthy and attractive!